We’re looking for someone with experience in a B2B SaaS start-up or scale up, who can help lead our global customers to success.
You’ll own key relationships and be responsible for aligning and onboarding customers; using a consultative approach and exceptional leading and influencing skills, you will drive adoption and usage, ensuring expansion and renewal in accounts. You’ll also help generate the ‘Aha’ sound of users loving our product.
We’re looking for someone smart and collaborative, who is comfortable getting stuck in whether working on the big picture or details. You’ll be persuasive and engaging, and help knock our core metrics and growth out of the park.
We’re scaling, so you’ll use your knowledge and experience to shape things from the ground up, leading initiatives to better meet customer and user needs more effectively and efficiently, delivering ideas which raise the bar on the high-quality experience our customers know and love, and helping hire and embed best practices in the CS team.
So, if you’ve proven expertise in driving B2B customer success, are bursting with ideas to grow AARRR metrics (able to do a passable pirate impersonation whilst doing so) and are looking for a challenge in a well-funded tech start-up with the world’s biggest law and commercial firms as clients – get in touch!
Leading customers: Lead our customers throughout their journey. You’ll align customers on best practice change management practices for their users, ensuring accounts are set up for success from the start, building relationships, and maximising the adoption of StructureFlow. Our stakeholders are senior, with multiple competing priorities so you’ll need to use your influence, build rapport, and establish credibility early to actively lead them to success.
Engaging users: Help us better understand who our core users are, their differing needs, and deliver personalised content to engage them. This might be through our excellent live demos or training, writing use cases, nurturing evangelists, or designing and delivering a life-cycle campaign to reduce time to first value and building active usage within a cohort.
Improving CS: Collaborating with our 4-person CS team you’ll improve the way we work by embedding CS best practice and sharing your knowledge to deliver more effective experiences in a scalable light-touch/high-impact manner.
Growing accounts: You’ll deliver against our objectives to grow accounts, increase user adoption, MAU, customer lifetime value, trial conversion and retention, and customer health scores. You’ll help build and use data as well as your gut to design interactions, delivering improvements and growth. You’ll also support our expansion into new customer verticals and regions.
Being our users’ voice: Always pushing the user’s view, helping us be more customer and user centric. Collaborating with our growth, product, and engineering teams. Sharing your insights of user needs, issues, ideas, and suggesting improvements to get the best outcome for our customers.
- Minimum 5 years enterprise Customer Success or Account Management experience in a start-up or scale-up SME, B2B SaaS company.
- Leadership, influencing, and rapport building skills. You’ll excel at building personable and professional relationships - leading stakeholders to successful outcomes.
- Well organised and results focussed in your approach. You’ll successfully prioritise multiple accounts and activities, driving the right things forward at pace, and dealing with changing circumstances in an agile manner.
- An engaging credible communicator, with excellent writing, speaking, and presenting skills.
- You’ll have considerable experience in onboarding and training, successful adoption of a digital B2B product within cross-functional teams (sales, product, marketing, engineering), and growing usage as well as accounts.
- You’ll be emotionally intelligent, with a positive collaborative attitude, and a genuine desire to help StructureFlow and its customers reach our goals as well as improve CS processes to build a slicker delivery team.
- Full-time position with an annual base salary of up to £70,000 (depending on experience), this can be mixed with share Options, and variable compensation based on agreed metrics.
- Opportunity for option allocation as part of StructureFlow’s EMI scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + carry over 5 days holidays per year.
- Cycle and tech scheme (discounted bikes and tech).
- Aldwych, London based, 2-3 days per week once it is safe to do so. We support customers internationally and are willing to craft flexible working arrangements in terms of hours.
- WeWork access and office space.
- Please note that any job offer is subject to criminal record and barring checks.
- Send your CV and a covering letter to