StructureFlow is an intelligent visual modelling tool for lawyers & finance professionals. Its mission is to help its users think, communicate, and collaborate more visually, and therefore more efficiently. Founded in 2017, StructureFlow is now being used by some of the world’s largest and most prestigious professional services firms and in-house teams. We are a disruptive business in the up and coming world of legal technology. We take great pride in what we do and the impact we have on organisations we work with.
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Manager to join our all-star team. You will work closely with our Head of Growth to build and execute a growth strategy across paid, earned, and organic campaigns. You’ll lead the build of our marketing function, taking our brand to market in a number of new areas as we enter the next phase of our growth.
You will use your creativity to craft extraordinary experiences. Above all, you are someone who is obsessed with quality, metric-driven, and love working in a close knit team to make StructureFlow best in class. You have a passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience.
An ideal candidate is someone who has B2B marketing and growth experience, ideally in a SaaS scale-up.
This role would be responsible for the development and management of all growth marketing activities with a focus on growing StructureFlow’s business including expansion into new verticals and geographies.
- Work cross functionally to establish growth strategies to support StructureFlow’s growth aspirations
- Create and experiment with new customer and user growth campaigns
- Own all marketing channels, including (but not limited to): PPC, SEO/SEM, paid social, email, social, events / webinars
- Analyse performance and deploy strategic and tactical changes to continuously evolve and improve
- Work closely with supporting agencies and technology partners where required
- Support the application of the StructureFlow brand and visual identity
- Minimum 3 years experience in a B2B marketing role in a scale-up/ Hyper-growth SaaS company
- You’ll be emotionally intelligent, with a positive, collaborative attitude, and a genuine desire to help StructureFlow and our customers reach our goals
- You’ll be responsible for building our marketing engine – we have only begun to scratch the surface of what is possible, so you’ll naturally gravitate towards opportunities to test, learn and iterate
- To do that effectively you’ll be an analytical thinker, inquisitive, and have a love for data
- You’ll be an engaging credible communicator, with excellent writing, speaking, and presenting skills
- Knowledge of legal and financial domain (beneficial)
- Opportunity for option allocation as part of StructureFlow’s EMI scheme.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays + carry over 5 days holidays per year.
- Cycle and tech scheme (discounted bikes and tech).
- Aldwych, London based, 2-3 days per week once it is safe to do so. We support customers internationally and are willing to craft flexible working arrangements in terms of hours. WeWork access and office space.
- Please note that any job offer is subject to criminal record and barring checks.