StructureFlow is a VC-backed visual structuring platform for the world’s corporate transactions (M&A, financings, restructurings etc). Our vision is to define and lead a new category of enterprise Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) that liberates legal and finance professionals from the pain and risk of ever-increasing complexity.
Corporate deals are dominated by mountains of dense text. We are disrupting the status quo, creating a paradigm shift towards more visual ways of understanding, communicating and collaborating - to cut through the complexity.
Founded in late 2018, our customers already include some of the world’s largest and most prestigious professional services firms and in-house teams. We are growing quickly, establishing an expanding presence in the flourishing global Legal Tech and Fintech markets. We have raised significant seed capital and are now working towards our Series A. It is an amazing time to be joining the business!
We are excited to bring new expertise and personality into StructureFlow. We are committed to recognising and improving the diversity of our team and exhilarated by the prospect of changing professional services for the better.
While we are largely London based with some remote colleagues, we are addressing a global need and already have an impressive cross-section of customers around the world. International expansion, particularly in North America, represents an important part of our growth plan for the years ahead.
If you would like to join us on our mission to make complex structuring beautifully simple, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for an Account Executive to join our all-star team. You will work closely with our Head of Growth to close deals at top tier, international firms across the world.
You will advise and guide our prospective customers on how best to utilise StructureFlow and work with innovation leaders and our Customer Success team to distribute the software within the organisation.
You will be the face of StructureFlow - genuinely compassionate, strategic-minded, organized and dedicated.
Fulfilling this role means you are entrusted with the relationships, long-term strategy, sharing business and product road-maps, ensuring each account has a positive experience of working with us.
You will use your creativity to craft extraordinary customer experiences. Above all, you are someone who is client obsessed, metric-driven, and love navigating within complex organisational structures partnering with advocates to make StructureFlow the common thread that transforms their business.
- Focus on new customer acquisition, connecting with and onboarding potential customers onto the StructureFlow platform
- Manage the full sales cycle with customers and drive commercial and technical success from an investment in StructureFlow
- Collaborate with your peers in Sales, Customer Success, Product, and throughout the team to ensure our customers are getting value from the platform
- Produce collateral to assist customer growth, and add value to our clients beyond the solution
- Respond to high profile, high-impact customer requests in a fashion that inspires confidence and continued customer loyalty
- We are a small team so the ability to work autonomously and provide prospect and customer feedback to the wider team is important
- 3+ years initiating, developing, and closing deals in a related, enterprise space
- Consistently ranked as a top performer in your previous sales roles
- Track record of high activity (10 face-to-face / video conference meetings per week) and proven ability to demonstrate software solutions to partners, associates, and other professionals at top tier firms
- Ability to source referrals from clients and prospects and quickly build a local network at the user level to drive viral growth
- Managed an enterprise book of business or have related experience caring for and advising a set of strategic clients
- Evidence of ability to create and nurture trust-centred, long-term relationships with clients that have resulted in substantial multi-year revenue growth through repeat business
- Knowledge of legal domain, including both technical and legal aspects, which you use in a consultative approach with prospects and clients; you can provide examples of trusted-advisor status
- Passion for representing disruptive, cutting-edge technology that directly challenges status quo products, perspectives, and user experience
- The ability to navigate across complex customer organisations crafting solid relationships with C-Level, Partners, Head of Innovation, Finance and other key decision-makers and influencers
- Excellent executive-level communication skills both written and verbal
Additional attributes we would like to see from applicants:
- Firm belief that the future is in the cloud, with talking points to support this position
- Recognition that it takes a team to deliver an exceptional client experience —- from pre-sales to project closure; adept at partnering and collaborating with colleagues in all departments in order to exceed client expectations
- Willing to embrace and leverage cutting-edge sales, marketing, and operational tools to gain insight into prospect and client behaviour and accelerate sales and account growth
- Love for teamwork and dedication to building a world-class product, together
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of your time
- An existing network of lawyers and contacts within the financial community
- A unique opportunity to not just develop an innovative, creative product but also define and dominate a new category of software at an exciting point in our growth trajectory
- Competitive compensation, equity opportunities, and a flexible work environment with great colleagues
- A vibrant and fulfilling company culture with a fantastic team of people who value fun and hard work in equal measure
"Our mission is to make complex structuring beautifully simple."