In this exclusive webinar, Owen Oliver – Head of Customer Success, will take participants through the rise and fall of FTX and its affiliates using powerful visualization and modeling.
Live on Tuesday 21st February, 16:00 GMT
You might have heard of the epic rise and fall of the crypto exchange FTX and its founder, Sam Bankman-Fried, who will be facing trial for federal fraud charges later this year. How could such a promising and endorsed name in the industry be worth over $32B one week and file for bankruptcy the next? And more importantly, why is this an important lesson for every company exec to learn when it comes to the importance of diagnosing risks and regulating corporate governance that deal with ever-increasing complexities?
Join our webinar hosted by our Head of Customer Success, Owen Oliver, ‘Breaking down the FTX Collapse through Visual Modeling’, live on Tuesday 21st February at 16:00 GMT.
What is StructureFlow?
- StructureFlow allows firms to leverage multiple data sources to create flexible and intelligent visualizations
- It helps access & process underlying deal data, increase productivity, surface new revenue opportunities, mitigate risks and avoid mistakes.
Learn more about StructureFlow here.
Who is our webinar for?
- Professionals and leaders within the legal & financial fields
- Parties and stakeholders who work alongside volumes of contracts, laws, regulations, entities, documents and relationships of ever-increasing sophistication.
We’ll be deep-diving into…
- The unexpected rise of a digital platform that acted as a ‘custodian’, holding 8 million customers’ crypto assets at one point and earning huge endorsement from mainstream media, despite having little to no corporate governance
- The complex events that led to the crash of the FTX crypto-empire
- Four main problem areas we’ve categorized and visualized (using StructureFlow) that peel back the layers of FTX’s defective corporate and financial controls.
Our expert guest speakers:
Alex Zerden, Founder and Principal, Capitol Peak Strategies
Alex Zerden is the Founder and Principal of Capitol Peak Strategies, a boutique risk advisory firm helping organizations, ranging from early- and growth-stage FinTech and emerging technology companies to large corporations, law firms, and nonprofits, navigate complex regulatory, legal, and public policy issues.
As a regulatory lawyer, economic policymaker, and financial diplomat, Alex brings extensive public and private sector experience at the intersection of financial services and law with a focus on financial regulation, economic sanctions, anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism (AML/CFT), anti-corruption, financial enforcement and oversight investigations, economic crisis response, and public-private partnerships. Alex previously served across the U.S. government at the White House National Economic Council, Department of the Treasury, Congress, and Senate.
Tariq Khan, Partner, Outrun Ventures
Tariq spent 15 years as a consumer finance regulatory and transactional lawyer, half of which was on the founding team of a consumer finance business built through to a successful exit. He has since spent the past seven years as an angel investor and advisor, covering fintech, regtech and legaltech, albeit with a particular interest in decentralised systems and much activity in web3 over the past six years.
Owen Oliver, Head of Customer Success, StructureFlow
Owen spent 10 years as a transactional lawyer with Fieldfisher and Ingenious Media, before moving into technology, co-founding Workshare Transact, a legal transaction management application used by global law firms such as Clifford Chance, Norton Rose Fulbright and Simmons & Simmons. In his current role, Owen leads relationships with StructureFlow’s key customers, helping professionals deliver complexity, and to communicate and collaborate more efficiently through visualisation.